Measure skills competency
Capture all your students' lab skills practice and track progress toward their goals and competency.
Features of Lab Skills
Highly customizable - We already have all the NREMT skill sheets ready to go in Fisdap. Decide which skill sheets you want your students to use and which skills they should get credit for. Want to track how many times your students have driven or washed the ambulance? You can also create a lab practice item and goal for that.
Group practice - Students can indicate which classmates they partnered with in the lab. Make students accountable for evaluating their peers and reduce time entering data into Fisdap.
Lab Goals for peer and instructor check-offs - Be efficient. Let students practice skills with their peers first--before an instructor performs a final evaluation to assess competency. Establish and monitor separate goals for peer and instructor check-offs.
Eureka Graph - The real question is, how do we know when students have achieved competency? Eureka Graph gives you insight into when a student has reached a point of competency at a particular skill, and this function is available for every single lab skill.
Eureka Graph contains a function, Eureka Point, which enables you to define what competency means for each lab skill. Together, they allow you to customize your goals then watch your students progress.
Available on the App Store and Google Play
- Access your Shift List: Headed out the door for your shift? Use "Map it" to quickly pull up directions to your site.
- Attach important shift information: On the ambulance, students can snap a photo of an ECG strip or paper shift documentation to make entering their data easier. In the lab, students can take photos of scenario moulage or notes on the whiteboard.
- Use photo of your signed shift documention as sign-off: In Skills Tracker settings, Attachments also includes the option to allow students to use a photo of signed shift documentation as preceptor sign-off, creating an easy digital record and cutting down on the amount of paper you need to keep track of.
Students can also use our web app to enter patient care data on the go: www.fisdap.net/mobile
Fisdap Evals are a series of forms and National Registry skill sheets for students and preceptors to complete online. Our evals help you track student performance in lab skill stations, prompt preceptors to give students feedback, and promote self-reflection and self-evaluation among your students.
Skill Sheets - Evaluate Skill Performance
Fisdap provides each program with a standard set of Evals based on National Registry skill sheets for both ALS and BLS
skills. Use Skill Sheet Evals to:
- analyze a skill performance.
- automatically deduct points when a student makes a mistake.
- recognize "critical criteria", automatically failing the student.
- immediately calculate the overall score.
- indicate failure or success.
Evaluations - Collect Feedback
Fisdap programs can access a standard set of evaluation sheets contributed by Fisdap users. This set of Evals includes a preceptor evaluation, a site evaluation and a team
lead evaluation. Use Evals to:
- provide feedback about various aspects of your program.
- allow your students to rate the preceptors and sites they work with.
- contribute valuable information to quality-improvement programs.
- manage information necessary for accreditation.