Mar 21, 2019
The following features and fixes are now live:
- Appendix G - Table 1 & 2: IV Bolus changed to IV Medication Administration to include IV Bolus, IV Drip or IV Push routes.
- Appendix G - Table 2: IV Therapy now counts any Venous Access intervention.
- When exporting program-level Appendix G report, it now provides the latest version of the CoAEMSP spreadsheet.
- A capacity limit issue with the program-level Appendix G report for large cohorts has been fixed.
- The readability of the Terminal Competency form has been enhanced by adding page breaks after each section of the PDF file.
- Users can now add comments at the patient level and share them with other students, preceptors or instructors.
- A counting discrepancy between the Graduation Requirements Report and ALS Runs report has been resolved for the skill - Interpreting a Cardiac rhythm without performing a procedure.