Apr 26, 2019
The following features and fixes are now live.
- Appendix G – Table 1 & 3: “Respiratory Distress and/or Failure” updated to include Breathing Problem complaint.
- Appendix G – Table 3 & 4: now count all subject types in a Lab shift.
- Appendix G – Table 3: “Delivery with Neonatal Resuscitation” aligned to the same definition as the equivalent line item in Table 2.
- Appendix G – Table 4: age ranges adjusted for 1 & 2 Rescuer CPR for Infants & Children.
- Appendix G – Table 4: “Automated External Defibrillator” now requires the Automated option.
- Appendix G – Table 4: “12-lead ECG” now counts the interpretation of the rhythm.
- Appendix G – now indicates success being a team lead.
- Appendix G – new link added for help documentation.
- Cardiac arrest options are now saving selected values.
- Scheduler site list now sorts by recently used.