You can view your compliance status in a couple of places - on the Scheduler calendar and in your student portfolio.
Compliance on the calendar
The calendar displays your compliance status on a per shift basis. Because Site requirements may only apply at certain sites, you may be compliant for some shifts while being non-compliant for others.
1. Go to the orange Shifts tab.
2. Click on the Schedule link.
3. If you are non-compliant for a scheduled shift, you will see this icon . Click your name to see more information about your requirements and find out why you are non-compliant for this shift.
Compliance in the portfolio
Student portfolios contain lots of useful information, including your compliance status.
1. Go to the orange MyFisdap tab.
2. Click on the MyPortfolio link.
3. Click on the gray Compliance Status tab.
Here you can see a list of all the requirements that have been assigned to you, along with your compliance status for each, and when they are due or will expire. Click each requirement to see more information about where it is required, as well as a history. Use the gray In Progress, Compliant, and Non-Compliant buttons if you would like to filter the list based on status (In Progress requirements have not been completed, but they aren't due yet; Compliant requirements have been completed and are currently in good standing; Non-compliant requirements are either past due or expired).