The following features and fixes are now live:
- Removed issues where Confirming or Deleting Lab Practice Items wasn’t loading.
- Removed an issue where certain Lab Practice Items not showing on student side.
- Released a new process which will streamline the New Programs creation process.
- Updated the error message for LTI cartridge programs missing their Program ID.
- Cleaned up the Test Scheduling for Pilot Exams. These no longer need to be scheduled.
- Special Characters, " ' ", " % ", and " # " are now permitted in the file name for Attachments.
- Corrected an issue where Reports were not loading for some students.
- Resolved an issue with the Scheduler showing an error message saying “That's a lot of shifts” when in Month-Details view. Scheduler should now load properly for Month-Details, regardless of filter options.
- Added "Observation Only" impression to the PCR.
- Updated the hue of the RED color on SMC Report for displaying when a student is below the minimum. This has improved the legibility of the report.
If you have any questions about the new features and fixes, please contact the Fisdap Instructor Hotline, 612-877-7251.