Chief Officer: Principles and Practice, Third Edition will be available soon! In the meantime, check out an exclusive sneak peek.
Check out a sample chapter from the Third Edition today:
Tell Me More!
Chief Officer: Principles and Practice, Third Edition is brought to you by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) and is designed to transition future chief officers into problem-solving leaders. The Third Edition addresses both Fire Officer III and Fire Officer IV levels of the 2020 Edition of NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications.
Modern chief officers must navigate powerful trends that are likely to shape all aspects of the fire service. The Third Edition features exceptional content to prepare today’s fire service leaders to develop the skills necessary to excel in their position and motivate an efficient, effective, and safe response force.
The Third Edition delivers:
- A clear division of Fire Officer III and IV content
- After-Action Review sections, plus brand-new Deputy Chief and Fire Chief activities
- New sections on media relations programs and active shooter or hostile events
- Added discussions on risk management and generational differences in the fire service
- Updated coverage of diversity policies and practices, including LGBTQ rights
- And much more!
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to pre-order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/ChiefOfficer3e
Questions? Please contact your dedicated Public Safety Specialist today.