You can fill out many evals (short for "evaluation") for each of your shifts. Fisdap provides evaluation forms for team lead, preceptors, and sites. Evals serve as a way for you to give a qualitative assessment of your shift.
Also, particularly in the lab environment, you can fill out evals for all the NREMT skill sheets. In other words, online documentation for all the skill stations you practice in the lab.
To fill out an eval:
- Go to the Shift Evalutation section of your My Shift page.
- Select the eval you want to enter.
- The eval will pop up in a new window.
- Complete the eval as directed and save by clicking Submit and close.
- If you want to fill out another eval just like the one you finished, you can select Submit and start new.
Fisdap Student Tutorial: Entering Skills on a Lab Shift