Frequently Asked Questions
You have several options for ordering account access to Preceptor Training.
- Go to the orange Account tab.
- Click on the Order accounts button.
- Under the Preceptor Training Accounts heading, click the Order New link.
- Enter the quantity (Qty) of accounts that you would like to order.
- If your institution will be paying for the Preceptor Training Accounts, choose My Business will pay
- If you are asking the preceptors to pay for their own accounts, choose The Account holders will pay
- If your business is paying, choose Order with Invoice or Order with Credit Card.
- Type in any necessary billing information and Confirm your order.
You will be sent an email containing codes that the preceptors will use to activate their accounts. If you paid for the accounts, assign one pre-paid code to each preceptor. If the preceptor will pay for their own account, the non-prepaid code can be used by multiple preceptors. D irect the preceptors to go to the Fisdap home page and click on the Create an Account button, enter the code and enter the relevant information to create their accounts.
Fisdap Tips & Tricks: 11/27/2018 - Support for Preceptors
Fisdap Tips & Tricks: 10/16/2019 — Preceptor Training
Preceptors who successfully complete the course and score 100% on the final exam are eligible for 4 hours of Continuing Education credit.
To receive your CE credit, complete the CECBEMS Continuing Education Form. You will receive a certificate of course completion and will be awarded the 4 CE hours.
To see a list of who's completed the training, go to the orange Reports tab and click on the Accreditation link. Click on the Clinical Educator Training Report, at the bottom of the list.
Choose the list of instructors and display the report. You will see who has passed the course and when, as well as who has not yet completed the course. The report does not show if a preceptor has begun the training but hasn't completed the course yet.