Explore Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens, Eighth Edition from the Emergency Care & Safety Institute!
Tell Me More!
Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens, Eighth Edition was designed to meet the current Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training requirements and to teach students and employees how to prepare for potential occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
The Eighth Edition includes:
- Up-to-date information supported by science and consistent with OSHA compliance
- Skill Drills that offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of critical skills
- Detailed information on strategies for preventing or reducing exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens, such as HIV, the hepatitis B virus, tuberculosis, and other unusual infectious diseases
- New content addressing superbugs such as COVID-19 and Ebola
- Guidance on setting up an exposure control plan