Now Live: New Features and Fixes [9.28.2020]
Sep 28, 2020
We are excited to announce new updates for Appendix G, the Preceptors tab, and more.
The following features and fixes are now live:
- Appendix G: Table 1
- Quick Add Skills completed in Clinical and Field shifts will count for the Skills Section.
- Appendix G: Table 3
- Trauma line item captures Burns, Electrocution, and Hypovolemia/Shock impressions.
- User interface updates have been made to the Fisdap platform to update existing content and links.
- Updates have been made to accomodate deletions with all types of browsers.
- Bugs related to the Preceptors tab have been fixed.
An Appendix G Quick Reference Guide may be found here. If you have any questions about the new features and fixes, please contact the Fisdap Instructor Hotline, 612-877-7251.