To chart your students' progress, use the Graduation Requirements Report. This report is your best view of how students are doing throughout the course.
To view the Graduation Requirements Report:
- Hover over the orange Reports
tab, click New Reports.
- Find and click on the Graduation Requirements Report.
- Choose all the information you want to include in the report: goal set, student(s), and shift type.
- Click Go to display the report.
- If you like, click the PDF icon to get a printer-friendly report.
To customize your own goal sets,
- Click the +Goal Set button on the Graduation Requirements Report page.
- From the Custom Goals page, click the Add new goal set button.
- Fill out the form and be sure to hit Save at the bottom of the page.
You can create goals that are specific to your different EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic class requirements. The default goal set (National) is based off the USDoT’s 1998 National Standard Curriculum. The Virginia goal set reflects the
state’s 2013 Clinical Hour and Competency List. Feel free to use either goal set template and set goal numbers that reflect your program’s standards. Read more below about why customized graduation requirements are so important
for accreditation and demonstrating established program requirements in Fisdap.
Fisdap Tips & Tricks: 9/18/2019 — Fisdap Reports