Students cannot schedule secure exams—this is an instructor-only permission. The Secure Testing exams are password-protected, and we require an instructor to proctor these exams to students. Scheduling the test will provide you with the proctor password necessary for students to login to the exam.
To schedule a test:
- Go to the orange Learning Center tab.
- In the Exam Administration box, click on the Schedule a secure exam link.
- From the Fisdap Testing Admin page, click on the Schedule a Test button.
- Fill out all the information on the Test Scheduler page. You will select the test, the date (or a date range of up to 7 days), and the students who are going to take the test.
- The Scheduled Test Details page will appear as a confirmation that you scheduled the test.
- You will also find the Student Instructions which explains how to log in to the test, Proctor Password(s), and other helpful documents about preparing for the exam, such as "How to Succeed on a Fisdap Exam" and "Exam Troubleshooting Tips."
- Each unit exam has a study guide that the outlines topics covered on that exam.
- If you see a student's name in red, that student does not have access to the Fisdap Testing product and you will have to pay to upgrade his/her account.
Fisdap Instructor Tutorial: Scheduling an Exam